Stats

Tuesday 24 January 2012

People and inner places...


Almost random thoughts...

First of all, I have to apologise for writing down these ideas as if they were entirely mine. They are not...

According to one of my best friends, M.L., opting people out of our lives is so easily done when we see and treat them like objects or numbers. Like a capitalist company: after having fulfilled their functions, people can be thrown away in order to make space for new numbers, new functions, new objects.

I do not like functions. I do not like objects and numbers are that I like the least. The reason: I do not like to be a number myself. The amount of numbers in a mathematical set is infinite.

Positively thinking: each number is unique.
Negatively thinking: they are all the same in a vast aggregation...

Meeting new and unique people makes us grow like a sprout. Meeting Individuals can influence lives in a way, I have never imagined before. It depends on us to make the best of it...

But … how should someone know when is the time to let go. Which point of the whole mathematical set, which is a paradox in itself, would not mean giving up, but simply being a sorcerer...

No comments:

Post a Comment